Thursday, September 20, 2007

School's In




Clara recently started school. I know what most of you are thinking, "Is she old enough for school ALREADY?" She turns 3 in October. The program she is going to is a pre-school starting at 3, and she goes two mornings a week. And she LOVES it. She is always so happy on school-days! When she wakes up she is ready to leave, I have to keep her occupied so we don't get there too early. Most people ask how Clara is about me leaving her at school and the answer is that she has NO problem at all. But she is always happy to see me when I come back to pick her up. She says "Mommy, you came back to me!" So we are all happy about school, and I enjoy the little break!






5 comments:

Unknown said...

AWE!!!! Clara is SO cute. I'm so excited you guys are moving to Florida, we get to have Girls Night's now YAY!!!

Racheal said...

YEAH!!!! You have a blog!I can't belive how old Clara and Braden are getting...It didn't feel to long ago that they we're crawling around on the nursery floor together!Fun to see you on here!

Gretchen J'Deene said...

Great Blog! I am so excited for you! I just recently entered the blogger world too! My blog is fetchingretchen.blogspot.com. And are you moving to Florida? Let me know! Hope you are doing great and look forward to keeping up with you through your blog. Clara sure has grown up!:)

Anonymous said...

Aaah, Clara looks so cute. She looks so studious! I'm glad that you are all adjusting so well to this recent milestone. And, thanks for sending the pictures of your new home. It's beautiful!!! I can't wait until you are living in it. Have a great week and I'll talk to you soon.

Cheryl and William said...

Welcome to Internet-land! It's quite fun- and I will have an entry too about Clara . . . . soon :-)