Clara had her 3rd birthday this last week and it was the most fun so far! At 3 she understands the whole concept of birthdays and loved that the whole day was all about her. She got a special celebration at school
and then we went to a place called The Jungle (similar to Chuck e cheese). There her favorite part was the balls, although she enjoyed playing the games for tickets too. But, as we learned, a 3 year old plays ski ball different than you or I would!
and then we went to a place called The Jungle (similar to Chuck e cheese). There her favorite part was the balls, although she enjoyed playing the games for tickets too. But, as we learned, a 3 year old plays ski ball different than you or I would!

3 comments:
Happy Birthday Clara, I can't believe she is 3 already, I feel like you just barely left San Francisco and she was so little....how old was she when you guys left?
Wow the big three! Braden is not to far behind!!She is so cute! And growing super quick!
I can't believe she's 3!! What a pretty, yummy girl :)
Post a Comment