Monday, December 3, 2007

Introducing Our New Addition


Yes, it's what you are probably thinking. We are pregnant! Finally! I know that this is not the clearest of pictures, but the baby is only about 2 inches long here. It still has a lot of growing to do. This is also my explanation for why I have not been blogging lately. The first trimester was kind of rough for me. Being nauseous all day does not make one inclined to spend time on the computer, or do much else for that matter! Clara and Adam have been really great and helpful and are no doubt thrilled that we are finished with that stage of the pregnancy. I am about 14 weeks pregnant at this point and looking forward to a healthy pregnancy.
We are still working really hard to get ready for our big move coming up this month. We will have our stuff packed up and moved by the 21st of December, and then we will fly out on the 27th. Adam and I have been spending our free time sifting through all our belongings and trying to reduce the amount, we have been making a lot of trips to the good will lately. The rest we are packing into boxes, our garage is slowing getting full. I'll try to keep everyone updated on our progress!

9 comments:

Olivia said...

Wow that ultrasound picture is amazing. I have never seen a 3-D one at such an early stage. Its awesome. I'm excited to know if your having a boy or girl. See you tomorrow at class.

Holbrook Girls said...

Congratulations!!! I love the ultrasound picture. Can't wait to hear what you are having. Good luck with the move.

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh I am so excited for you guys!! Congratulations...its always so nice to get out of the yucky first trimester! Can't wait to see you guys at Christmas. Let us know if you need any help moving!

Racheal said...

Yeah!!!!!I am sooo happy for you!Now I can't wait to hear what your having!Good luck with the move, I wish we could have hung out more, I'm going to miss you soooo much!!!Next conference Joe has in Florida we will be at your door step!

P.S. Darling ultrasound pic

Mandy Eames said...

Oh my goodness, congratulations Lianne! I'm glad you are feeling better, trying to pack while you are preg is never fun! Good luck with your big move, your house looks gorgeous! -Mandy

Rachel Ure said...

i can't wait to see another beautiful barr child. congrats

Melanie said...

we're so thrilled for you guys! clara will be such a fantastic big sister! what a trooper you are to try to move right around the same time as your first trimester!

Courtney Jo said...

Congratulations, guys! What an exciting time for you. Hope to see you soon!

Courtney said...

Congratulations Lianne, that is so exciting!