This is the last night of packing in California. Most of the furniture was already gone so Adam made a little table out of packing material for Clara to eat dinner on. Clara thought it was really fun!
This was by far Clara's favorite Christmas present. A Cinderella dress complete with glass slippers. Thanks Antie Carol, what a hit. I think that she has worn it part of every day since Christmas!
So, this is how we moved from the West Coast to the East Coast. They don't look like they would hold all that much do they? Some how we managed to get it all here. And in good condition! Believe me, I had my moments where I was sure one of these things was going to fall right off the truck and bust open. We haven't unpacked everything yet but so far things look great! And may I say, it is so nice to be near so much family. Last Tuesday these pods were delivered and that night I had a whole group of uncles and cousins and siblings here to help me unpack them. Can you believe EVERYTHING was out in a mere 30 minutes!! Thank you Ambs Family!!! I still can't believe how fast they did it, Adam and I spent several days trying to get them loaded.
By the way- the pregnancy is going so well. Are second pregnancies normally so much better than firsts or am I just lucky? I do get tired a little sooner than normal. But I really have had so much energy. Working on our new house has been so fun. We have been painting and shopping for furniture and unpacking and I am really having a great time. Thank goodness!
Clara's grandpa Clark was so excited to get her the Radio Flyer big wheels. It came in the mail yesterday and they had so much fun putting it together. It ended up being just a little big for her but she still likes to try. And Clara was such a good helper putting it together!
I want everyone to know that I haven't forgotten to put pictures up of the inside of our new house. I have found that I work much better if I concentrate on one room at a time. So I won't be posting every room finished of the house all at once. Actually I could do that but you probably wouldn't see the post for a year. So as I finish a room I'll post a picture. I wish I was good at multi-tasking when it comes to decorating, but I really want to be happy with how it turns out and I feel like if I take my time the chances of that happening greatly improve. Thanks for your patience! Take care . . . until the next time!

5 comments:
I can't WAIT to see the inside of your hosue!!
Sounds like your doing good and that your enjoying being around your family already. I'm sure Clara will love having them close. I'm also excited to see the inside of the house. I'm also glad that you feel so good with your pregnancy. Lucky you. Take care.
wow! you're there! it must be crazy feeling like you're starting over in a new place. at least you have you're family as a constant! have fun setting up the new home. can't wait to see more pics!
wow! you're there! it must be crazy feeling like you're starting over in a new place. at least you have you're family as a constant! have fun setting up the new home. can't wait to see more pics!
I bet you are so excited to be by your family!I wish we lived closer to mine.It sounds like you guys are doing really well! Congrats again on everything!
Miss ya!
Post a Comment