Sunday, March 16, 2008

We Are Here, We Are Here!!



We took Clara to her first movie event yesterday. Until now, I wasn't sure she had the attention span to sit through a whole movie. So Adam and I, along with my dad and some of my brothers and sisters took Clara to the movies! She loved it! Of course we got her some popcorn so she could have to whole experience. It's a cute movie, but the best part was watching her enjoy it. And then after it was over listening to her talk about it. Several times since yesterday she chants "We are here, we are here." Which, if you know the story is what the who's say so that the other characters believe that they are living on the spec on the clover.

3 comments:

Cheryl and William said...

Did you like the movie?? I'm sure its always more fun with a cute kid like Clara but is it worth it for us to go and see it?

Racheal said...

One of my favorite things to do is go to the movies with my kids! So fun...We need to go see that one!

How are you feeling? I miss ya!

Rachel Ure said...

i love that you are going to the movies with your family (brother, dad) ! I am a little jealous. Are you still into greys anatomy? i am . i have tried to give it up - but i am hooked.