Sunday, August 24, 2008

Ian with Grandpa


Lately this is Ian's favorite position in which to be held. My dad was holding him today so I could eat. He just looked so cute resting there on my dad's arm that I had to take a picture!

4 comments:

Debbie said...

He really is a handsome, handsome boy! So sweet!

Cheryl and William said...

too adorable- and your photos are AMAZING! The class has definitely paid off!

Petertammenson said...

Okay, Ian is adorable, adorable, adorable, but I agree with Deb - handsome too - those lips and that buzzcut look - totally Brad Pitt like!

Ira and Claudia said...

Lianne, your son is so incredibly cute. I am so happy for you. You guys look great. I was reading more posts on your blog and I am glad that the hurricane is not hitting you. By the way I've been trying to convince my husband that we should go to Florida for residency. It would be so close for me to go home to Costa Rica, only 2 hours by plane. If you have any tips on how to convince a Hawaiian man to go to Florida I would really appreciate it. By the way, when you have some time i would love to call you to say hi, but I don't have your number. You can send me an email with it. Take care and say hello to your beautiful family.