Saturday, October 4, 2008

Ian and Papa


Some of you may have already seen this picture in an earlier blog. But I had some technical difficulties with it and had to remove it from the post. As I said before, my grandparents were visiting today and Ian was holding Papa's hand. It was really cute, so I took a picture . . . and then played with it a little.

3 comments:

Cheryl and William said...

Now THAT is a precious moment captured on film! I am sure that your Papa is delighted that he was able to be part of Ian's life

Greg and Lara said...

I finally caught up on your blog! Love the picture with your Papa. That is amazing! Love the pictures of Clara. Your comparison baby photos with Ian and Clara - I saw Clara's and thought, "That looks just like Clara!". And then I read what you wrote and it was Clara. So I guess they look different enough that I don't mistake one for the other. As for iTunes, my favorite is Dar Williams. I have all her albums. Glad you guys are doing well!

Dubb Days said...

What an awesome photo! Definitley one for the family history album!