So I finally decided to do it. And let me tell you that it hasn't been an easy decision. Nursing is just so easy. No mess, no staining, no cleaning up or washing anything, nothing to carry around with me. So it was really hard to decide to make the decision to start cereal. And believe me, I have stretched it as far as possible. Recommended start of solid foods is somewhere between 4 and 6 months, and Ian is 5 months and 3 1/2 weeks! So Sunday Ian and I had the house to ourselves and I thought it was time to give it a try. It was so funny because here I was thinking this was going to take some time and then I show Ian the spoon with cereal on it he opened up his mouth and kind of acted like "Where have you been all my life!" He knew exactly what to do and love, love, loves it! Every time he saw the spoon coming he opened up that little mouth as wide as possible and wriggled with excitement. It is so cute. I actually look forward to eating time!

Ian's hair is growing in as a mohawk. Don't worry, I don't usually style it like this, it doesn't suit him. But it is fun to play with before a bath!



Little Ian chilling on the couch.


4 comments:
He could not be more darling! Thanks for your email...I'll be getting back to you. I can't wait to see you guys at Thanksgiving.
Ian is so darn cute I can't stand it. I like his hair as a mohawk.
He is adorable. I love the hair. I look forward to seeing him in person soon. That's great he loved eating. Usually it takes a while, an the stains only get worse as time goes on. I hate laundry for that very reason.
Lianne he is truly a doll!!!! I just want to hug and kiss him!Seriously he is too cute!!!
Post a Comment