About a month ago I tried making Ian some baby food at home and didn't get very good results. Now that I think about it I believe that I made the texture too thick. At the time I was just upset that he didn't like what I made so it took me some time to work up the nerve to try again. Well, this week, I did try again and had really great results. Ian has now had avocado, spinach, strawberries, and blueberries that didn't come out of a jar. And he really loved it! I can't wait to try some of the actual meals with meat and vegetables and grains. That is my goal for the next trip to the grocery store. (By the way, I don't plan on giving up on jars completely, they are just way too convenient.) And while we are on the subject of Ian eating . . . .
Clara will sometimes help me feel Ian and actually does a great job. She even does the clean up the face thing with the spoon!

2 comments:
This picture is so cute. That's great that you're trying different foods for Ian. I hope you guys are doing well. Say hello to Adam.
That's awesome that she can feed him. That would have been helpful with the twins... but Averie always seemed to gag them with the spoon. Its hard to know how far to put it. Cute pics of your sister/baby... she looks a lot like you.
Post a Comment