Tuesday, October 27, 2009

My Baby Boy

It's the cute little moments that you treasure. Today it was just me and Ian because Clara was at school. I was in the living room folding some laundry and Ian was playing with some toys in the family room. But every once in a while, Ian would come to check in with me. He would run into the room and climb up into my lap and let me cuddle him for just a minute. As if he were saying, "Love you mom, just wanted to see you for a sec. Now I'm fine and I'll go play some more." That was how we spent our morning. He would come and see me and then run off and play again for a while until the next visit.

5 comments:

Olivia said...

Such a sweet picture of Ian. That's amazing that he plays so well. So I did it. I bought the Cannon Tli. I love it so far but I still am experimenting and trying to figure out the functions. Any quick tips. What setting do you use the most?

Olivia said...

Bye the way thanks again for all your helpful info when buying the camera.

Marianne said...

Oh Lianne, he's beautiful! I am so glad you treasure these moments! Hold him close while you can! It sounds like he will give you plenty of opportunities!

Sarah said...

Hi Lianne! I loved reading this post- what a sweet little boy you have! I miss you!

The Wedlunds said...

What a grea picture, he looks a lot like his Uncle Buddy in this picture! Miss you guys so Much!