Sorry to leave you hanging for so long, that was not my intent. So, we were busy buying a dental practice. We finalized everything on December 11. Adam has been working there for a few weeks now and is really enjoying himself- he's living the dream!
Sunday, January 17, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
Wow! It's really nice. I'll bet he is so happy! Congrats to you all!
Oooooo, it's so pretty!!! What a great place to have to go to work!
Looks like a really nice practice. Good for him. Doing what he always wanted. I know its a huge deal. So tell him best of luck. I'm confident he will do great. And I agree.... its really pretty.
AWESOME! Congratulations guys! This is so exciting!
Congrats!
ok. thats nice. and i bet you didn't even boost the color in that picture ( i can't believe it is so green) congrats
Post a Comment