How cute is that little guy! I just can't get over those big puppy dog eyes with this "I am so sweet" look he always has! Oh and kudos to Adam! Nicely done.
Don't you just want to kiss his face all day long?? I love how the Fire Chief has his little stuffed friend with him! Reassurance is vital in a stressful job!
My family is my life. They are my greatest joy and yet sometimes just a little frustrating. But I am complete with them and am happy. This is my chance to share them with you!
4 comments:
How cute is that little guy! I just can't get over those big puppy dog eyes with this "I am so sweet" look he always has! Oh and kudos to Adam! Nicely done.
Don't you just want to kiss his face all day long??
I love how the Fire Chief has his little stuffed friend with him! Reassurance is vital in a stressful job!
So, so Cute! You have a beautiful family Lianne...Gld to see you are doing so well! Miss you!
This is one handsome man!
Post a Comment