At one time it would have meant another chore for me to check off my to do list.
One that I don't usually enjoy.
But last night at the grocery store I found myself taking a deep breath and feeling . . . PEACE!!! Let me point out that there are no children in this picture. As much as I love them, I don't often feel peace when I am around them unless they are sleeping.
I am learning that as a mother, I need to take peace any way I can get it:)

5 comments:
Agreed! I love going to the grocery store by myself now!
to me, this picture means you get to go to PUBLIX! i miss PUBLIX!
I totally agree! When I was able to just go to the store and not worry about time, it became a lot more relaxing. Without kids it is even better!!
The first thing I thought was how easy it is to spend a couple $100. However I do agree with you. There is something so peaceful about shopping alone now. Before I hated going alone. Funny how things change.
Lol! I LOVE going to the store after we put our daughter to bed! I can get everything so much faster!
Post a Comment