Tuesday, October 12, 2010

One Beautiful Morning

IMG_2521.jpg

I looked out the back window one morning and the sky was awesome, I had to get a picture.  I loved vibrant color with the softness of the fog.  

Meanwhile I'm once again on a dewy, grassy hillside with the mosquitos out in droves despite the chill in the air.  I had just jumped out of the shower when I saw the sky so I threw on whatever I could grab fastest including Adam's work shoes.  And don't forget about the towel turban thingie I had on my wet hair!  I had a little chuckle at my own expense while I was jumping around to keep the mosquitos away :)

5 comments:

Lanie Gillespie said...

This picture is so BEAUTIFUL! It literally looks like something out of a magazine.

Shannon said...

Beautiful! I love sunrises... This just feels like a southern/tropical sunrise.

Oh, Lianne, I'm sure you were one hot mama! Anything for a pic, right?

Olivia said...

I wish I was out there taking a picture of you. That would have been quite the site. The picture is beautiful though. So I'm sure it was worth the mosquito fight.

America said...

All I can say is this shot is GORGEOUS!!! Great job!

Ben and Leslie Evans said...

Lianne this is AMAZING!! Seriously good work.