Ian doesn't have the attention span to even help with the pumpkin carving, so he helped in the kitchen
Clara picked out her design early this year. She wanted to make a Hag-o-lantern , that she found in my Martha Stewart Living Magazine this year. (Unfortunately, I didn't get a great picture of hers) Click on the link to see a good picture of what it looks like. Brittany was nice enough to help her put it together.
Adam decided to see how his dental instruments would work on pumpkins (he made the owl pumpkin)
Buddy decided to carve a pumpkin dedicated to Florida State University, since he and Brittany have both graduated from there.
Niky and Paul brought some cute mummys in a blanket and carved up an awesome scary scarecrow pumpkin.
Ana worked really hard on her fiery pumpkin face.
Here are the results:
And of course we made some yummy pumpkin seeds.
We are already excited about next year and have plans to get better tools for even better jack-o-lanterns!










3 comments:
Those are some serious pumpkins. Your family are some serious carvers. Love the kids costumes too. I always love when they coordinate. Not ours this year but maybe next. Hope you are doing well.
I am not sure how they could get much better! You guys take this carving thing quite seriously! I love the dentist tools!
Looks like everyone had such a great time. Can't wait to be back in Florida to join you.
Post a Comment