Lovely, isn't it? And can you believe I have it all put together already? I'm so on top of things!!!!
I WISH!!!!!!!!
This is just a wonderful nursery from Pottery Barn Kids, I actually don't plan on painting the nursery because you only really need a nursery for a year or two, so I figure why go to all the trouble for such a short time. But this is a nice way to anounce that this little one is a GIRL!! We are excited, and Clara is absolutely thrilled as that is what she wanted. So now to what I DO need to do and go through all the clothes from when Clara was a baby . . . .


8 comments:
CONGRATULATIONS!! SO thrilled for you guys! And that nursery is adorable :-)
I love pink! What wonderful news! I was getting ready to be SO impressed by you decorating skills. I would have believed you completely if you hadn't said it was from a catalog!
Thanks for hosting Sarah, by the way. She had a lovely time and is in love with your kids!
Congratulations! That's awesome that you're having another girl! I'm so excited for you guys!
yea!!
yeah!!! congrats missy!!! miss you! XO
Yeah a girl and a sister for Clara! How exciting and fun. I say a room like that would be fun for years. Who doesn't like pink stripes. I say go for it. Congrats on news! And good luck with all those baby clothes.
YAY Lianne!! So excited for you!! I LOVE that nursery! We painted Cassi's room pink when she was little and it took FOREVER to paint over it when we sold it so now we stick to neutrals ha ha.
lol I have no idea why my user name is showing as that but, the comment was from me.
Post a Comment