Clara decided on her costume because at school they were allowed to dress up as long as it was a historical character. She wanted to be the Egyptian princess, Cleopatra.
Ian insisted that he would be a cow.
And I didn't want to stuff Sophie in one of those bunting things, so I thought a cute little pumpkin would work.




4 comments:
Ok...I officially can't stand it! That is the cutest cow I have ever seen ( and I saw a lot of cows in my dairy farm upbringing)!
Having read your latest post first, and knowing that Clara helped make her costume I am so impressed! It is really nice and looks so well done.
The baby pumpkin...I want to hug her! You are so blessed Lianne!
A-DOR-ABLE! Seriously love the pics! Ians face is classic and how cute is that little Sophie! So impressed with Clara and sewing that with her grammy. What a great memory to have. Love that she wants to fix things.
I WANT to come snuggle your kids! They all look so adorable!
Oh my gosh. What a beautiful Cleo. Clara did such an amazing job. Did you guys make the Cow too? And that Sophie she is a doll So cute. I'm so glad you are posting again. I was missing you guys. Averie really wants to learn to sew. How did they start teaching? Just a needle and thread?
Post a Comment