Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Being a Big Sister


Clara is such a good big sister to Ian. If he is crying, she runs and gets him a toy or tries talking to him. She plays with him and sings to him. When he is playing in his activity mat on the floor she likes to join him (like in the picture). She helps me a lot too. She retrieves diapers and toys and the phone, just about anything. She is even willing to stay quiet when he is sleeping, or remind us to be quiet. I am so happy to have her around!

3 comments:

Olivia said...

That's great that she is such a big help. Averie helps alot too but she doesn't do so well in the quite department. She usually does the opposite. Anyways I wanted to tell you that Averie saw a picture of you and Clara on our computer and keeps asking about Clara. Its so cute... she says "remember her, she was my friend and she came to my house." She also informed me that she really really wants Clara to come to her birthday party. Its this Sat. Do you think you can make it??? Its so funny how they have no concept of living far away.

Racheal said...

She is so grown up!Your kids are simply darling....I hope you are doing well!!!Miss you....

America said...

I love all the pictures of your kids! That's so sweet that Clara takes care of Ian!