
So I know that most of you talented ladies out there could whip this thing up in no time. But I don't feel that Ian is old enough (takes regular or long naps) to allow me to hone my sewing skills. I do plan to become more familiar with my sewing machine soon, but not quite yet. Isn't this apron the cutest thing? It almost makes you want to think of extra things to cook up in the kitchen so you can wear it!

3 comments:
LOVE this!!!
That is so cute!
I do love it! Hope you don't mind me checking out your blog. I saw it on Ila's. I love seeing and hearing the fun little stuff going on! For me it has been a priceless way to keep in touch with my family. You have some adorable pics of Ian! It will be fun when Bree and Ian are old enough to actually interact!
Post a Comment