I spent this last weekend at a wonderful event called Time Out for Women. Maybe I am the only one who feels this way but it was amazing to have a whole day for me. No kids, or errands, or cleaning. And the coolest part was that I really felt a kinship with so many women there. The presenters were great. We laughed and cried. Heard some good music and did a little shopping. If this comes to your area ladies, you should go. To all of my California friends, it'll make its way to you in the fall. Go, you'll be so happy that you did.This video is of a singer that was a part of this event, her name is Hilary Weeks. She did a few really funny parodies that I got to hear, one I laughed so hard I was crying. Unfortunately, I couldn't find that one on youtube. But this one was a good example. I am sure some of you can relate?

4 comments:
I'm so glad you found this clip from Hillary! Good idea. She was so wonderful. You can tell she knows what its like to have a "bad hair day." Super cool lady!!!
It was good to see you at TOFW. We need to get together soon!
Bedtime and naptime! Huzzah!
I love Hillary Weeks. And that song is hilarious... I would love to hear the one you heard at the conference. And thanks for the reminder. Note to self.... go to Time out for Women this year!! Glad you were able to go and enjoyed yourself. You deserve it.
So funny because it's so true!
Post a Comment