Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Worry Dreams

Sunday night Clara woke up at about 3:30am with a "worry dream".  The next day I asked her about her worry dream.  She said she dreamed that the screen was open on our patio and Ian got out and fell in the pool!  She was very concerned about this.  She said that she and I were both watching and she had a worry look on her face and I had a worry look on my face.  Then she instructed me to always, always make sure that I shut the screen, and if she wants to play on the patio then I can shut it behind her.  I thought it was so sweet that she is worried about her little brother.  She really loves him and helps to watch out for him.  I love that girl!

Clara has taken to drawing pictures a lot like the one here.  With one normal size little girl and then cute little guy (who is Ian).  And usually they have wings on their back because they are fairies.  

4 comments:

America said...

That is so sweet! What a loving child you have!

Moghimi Family said...

O so sweet!

Olivia said...

What a sweet story... and the picture is adorable too. I love when they start to draw people. When I was a teacher I always loved all the different ways kids depicted people and how they would always have their own little additions. Like wings!

Anonymous said...

That is really sweet! My 6 year old is always reminding me of the rules and such!