Thursday, March 25, 2010

A Baby Shower

I got to throw my baby sister a BABY SHOWER this past weekend. Everything went so well, I was so pleased! And seriously I owe it all to Ana, Jamie, Niky, and my Mom (Thanks ladies, so much!)
I am not going into a lot of detail here, just posting a few pictures for you visual pleasure;)





And here is the new mom to be, Lanie, on the left with her big sister Ana - don't I have beautiful sisters?

6 comments:

Petertammenson said...

beautiful - and still love love the blue paint in that room!

Marianne said...

Lianne! You are the hostess with the mostest! It's really pretty! And yes, your sisters are darling!

Debbie said...

I still remember the family picture you had in our dorm room . . . and the two beautiful women you say are your sisters were just kids!! :) Hard to believe it's been almost 12 years. When did we get so old?! :) Congrats to Lanie.

America said...

Lanie is having a baby?! That's so exciting! Your shower looks like it was wonderful. Everything was so cute!

Olivia said...

Isn't Lanie the sister that just recently got married? What a beautiful shower. Well done Lianne. And I love how much you and all your sisters look alike. Well we just loved seeing you this past week. I haven't checked your blog in sometime because I lost all my bookmarks. But they are back. So yeah lots of pictures to look at. Lots of good ones. I love the worm story. So cute. Great shots you got too. I love the last one where the waterfall is a rainbow. How did you get that one? Thanks for calling and working out a chance to see you twice. It was so fun. I loved meeting your cute sister too. Hope your trip back is smooth.

A Pen In Neverland: Angela Peña Dahle said...

I just love the ducks floating in the refreshments i.e. punch and the table looks gorgeous! Yes, you do have beautiful sisters. Congrats Lanie!