Thursday, March 11, 2010

January/February Visitors

My sister Carol and her baby Cadence came to stay with us for about 6 weeks. We really enjoyed having them stay with us. But when you are used to two kids and then all of a sudden you have three it's a little crazy at times. So, not much blogging from me.


We tried to get outside as much as possible. It's the one place when all the kids were happy.

Ian and Clara really enjoy each other, it's fun to watch.

Auntie Ana and baby Cadence.
Thanks for sharing yourselves with us Carol, as crazy a time as it was we loved it!

4 comments:

candace said...

what a fun picnic! i would love to go spend some time outside. we just have to move out of the tundra :) ian and clara look so cute together!

Marianne said...

What a bunch of sweet, beautiful kids! I love that you can get outside to play. We, of course, are still quite chilly. It's this time of year in Utah that I miss my Arizona roots. I want warmth!!

Debbie said...

Ian has gotten so big!! (And, of course, Clara is absolutely beautiful.) It's amazing to me how quickly they grow. Oh, and thank you for your support last month. For whatever reason, your comment hit home and was the most comforting for me. I love you!

America said...

I can't believe how big Ian is! He is handsome! Adorable pictures!