What a beautiful family! This is a really great picture. I'm sorry that I missed your call the other night- I was on the subway! I would love to try and talk again soon!
My family is my life. They are my greatest joy and yet sometimes just a little frustrating. But I am complete with them and am happy. This is my chance to share them with you!
4 comments:
Such a great natural shot!
Missed you today. It was nice chatting with you on Friday.
I love love love Clara's outfit and hair!
That is a great picture! Could any man look happier being a daddy?
What a great picture! They look so happy with their dad. Miss you guys alot!
What a beautiful family! This is a really great picture. I'm sorry that I missed your call the other night- I was on the subway! I would love to try and talk again soon!
Post a Comment