Friday, June 4, 2010

IanTurned 2!

Okay . . . so yes Ian actually turned 2 a couple of weeks ago. I don't know why I have been in such a blogging FUNK lately~ oh, well moving on . . .

We actually kept festivities really simple for Ian's Day. And I am so glad that we did. Because as I was getting ready to frost the cake a few hours before people were to arrive my dishwasher started leaking. It was actually more of a deluge~ seriously I think just about every towel, beach towel, hand towel, wash cloth were sopping and it kept coming. My dad came over to save me and we got it all stopped. THANKS DAD!

Everything turned out alright in the end, but like I said . . . I'm so glad I hadn't planned anything big. Just pizza, cake and ice cream, and presents (with an auntie and a couple uncles and grandpa-you were missed mom)

Aren't 2 year olds great!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY MY BABY BOY!!!

1 comment:

Olivia said...

Happy Birthday Ian. Two year olds are great... however mine have been very whiny the past few months. I hope its those dang molars. Hopefully Ian had a very happy birthday and that he is a gem for this up coming year.