.jpg)
Some of my favorite things:
- Being held, it's much more fun than anything else (expect maybe nursing.)
- I like to make eye contact and be talked to, and I like to respond.
- Watching my big sister Clara show me toys and talk to me.
- I like to be able to see what is going on, so please hold me looking out.
- Music.
- My swing, there is a really cool mirror above me that I can look at.
- There are little animals on my bouncy chair that I like to bat at.
- Bath time. I am especially cute and like to talk and coo at my mommy then.
- I like to ride on Mommy or Daddy in my sling or bjorn.
- I really, really like to be outside and go for walks.
- I know that I am loved and that makes me happy!

.jpg)

1 comment:
He is so adorable.
Post a Comment