Friday, May 15, 2009

Ian

Why is she posting a sad picture of that baby crying?  Well, I do have two reasons.  One, I was trying out my new camera and couldn't get any happy pictures of Ian.  He is very serious whenever I try to snap a picture of him, I don't think he trusts the lens right in his face.  The other reason is my photography teacher.  I took a class a couple of years ago and he said that when capturing images of children, try to catch all emotions, not just happy ones.  You'll find that as a parent, you will enjoy some of the sad faces more one day in the future because of the memories.  So, here is a silly face sad picture.  By the way, I think he was crying because he couldn't reach a toy he wanted.

Ian may not be walking yet, but he is a mover.  This little scooter toy is very entertaining, he just walks around the house pushing it- pretty fast too.

3 comments:

Olivia said...

Glad to hear you finally got your camera. What kind did you end up getting? I also have been trying to snap a few of the other emotions since our class. And when I see them come up on the computer... I love them and they make me laugh. Ian I'm sure melts you with those sad eyes. He is so cute.

Olivia said...

By the way my boys have those same PJ's. So cute.

The Wedlunds said...

That is a great idea! I have never thought about keeping pictures of all the emotions. I am defanitely going to do that with Cadence