Sunday, December 13, 2009

Annual Gingerbread House

For Family Home Evening last week I invited my family over. We had a tasty pot roast for dinner and decorated a Gingerbread House for our activity. It was a fun evening, and Clara loves all the attention from everyone.
I decided to buy a kit because I figured it would be easier than making everything and buying all that candy myself. It did save a lot of time and money! But nobody said anything about the frosting melting on us. Believe me, that wreath looked fantastic when first put upon the house. Oh well, turned out okay and the memories are great!

3 comments:

America said...

How fun! The house still looks great!

The Wedlunds said...

I wish I could have been there!

Anonymous said...

Looks Yummy! Has anyone sneaked a taste yet? Hey! We have Sarah home for Christmas! She flew in straight from Italy. Nice to have everyone here!