We took a quick trip up to our state's capital Tallahassee this last weekend. And I do mean quick, we left Friday and came back Saturday. It is a 4 hour drive each way, so let's just say that the kids are catching up on their sleep this week!
My brother Buddy graduated from the Business school at Florida State University. We are so proud of him, he is the first in our family to graduate with a 4 year degree!
The weather those two days was miserable. Can you believe it was a 30 degree difference from where we live in Apopka. Both days were rainy and in the 40s.
We spent as much time in our hotel room as we could. And with two active little ones we used everything we had at our disposal.
The kids really did travel well and for the short amount of time we were gone, everything really did go well. And we got to spend time with family and celebrate something wonderful!
Congratulations Bud!
I forgot my camera, so these pics are brought to you compliments of my phone:)

3 comments:
Congratulations to Buddy! It is always such an accomplishment to finish a degree. You are doing something amazing too! I love hotel rooms and kids. It's not their normal surroundings so they think everything is pretty cool. A little bath, some bed jumping and everyone is happy!
I am so sad that I missed it! Can't wit to see you guys in a few weeks.
Clara was right--a red bed and a heart shaped tub! That adds up to a good time. Glad it went good.
Also love the gingerbread house. I jsut got a kit and I can't wait to put it together with the kiddos!
Post a Comment