Thursday, February 11, 2010

Happy Valentine's Day!

Clara and I were busy this week getting ready for her class Valentine party today. We were responsible for bringing the class treat in for the party. My sister Carol and I had a really good time making these cake pops. Here is a link to all you would want to know about making these.

This is the tray for Clara's class.

I made this little bouquet for Adam to take to work.

And here is Clara eating one (I wanted you to see the inside.)

Have a Happy Valentine's Day!

4 comments:

Marianne said...

They are gorgeous! I copied pages of photos from Bakerella last year intending to become a Cake Pop maker...haven't gotten to it yet! It looks like you have it down! an I have one?

Dubb Days said...

I can just see the kids eyes dance with delight when they see what they get to eat!

Olivia said...

Those are so cute and look very yummy. You are such a cute mom. I'll have to try making them one day.

Olivia said...

Ok so you asked about the collage that I made on my blog and its actually really eazy. I use Picassa to organize my photo's (its free to download) and then there is a way to make them on there. You select the # of pictures that you want and then at the bottom you click make a collage and then it gives you different options for sizes,ways to organize the photos, borders, etc. Its awesome. Let me know if you need more help. Oh and then you can blog it right from picassa too. It makes everything so EASY.