So...I made a coment on your blog that was meant for another friends'. My brain is seriously aging! Are those your very own seedlings? Two things...first of all they are darling! Second, that is an amazing photo!
Dee is itching to put our peas in the ground. I think this week will be good. We are finally in the 50's most every day!
My family is my life. They are my greatest joy and yet sometimes just a little frustrating. But I am complete with them and am happy. This is my chance to share them with you!
2 comments:
So...I made a coment on your blog that was meant for another friends'. My brain is seriously aging! Are those your very own seedlings? Two things...first of all they are darling! Second, that is an amazing photo!
Dee is itching to put our peas in the ground. I think this week will be good. We are finally in the 50's most every day!
Post a Comment