Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Hijacked Phone

At one point Clara figured out how much fun an iPhone can be. There were days when I would look and look for my phone and couldn't find it anywhere. And then it would dawn on me that Clara probably had it. She can be really sneaky sometimes. I then discovered the password option and used it to prevent any further hijacking problems. But not before I could prevent some rearranged apps and some additions to my photo album. She also discovered iTunes, thank goodness you need a password to buy songs!

Like I said a few weeks later I discovered some pictures in my photo album that I did not put there. It made me chuckle a little . . . she actually has a decent eye for composition and even made a backdrop!


4 comments:

Marianne said...

That's hilarious!! First of all, they are lovely subjects and she has arranged them to their full advantge. Very complimentary photos! I love that she mad e the backdrop too! My Diana used to do things like this...but she was much older and was using my film up! I would pay to have a roll developed and there would be Barbie and Littlest Pet Shop pets!

This made me smile!

Sarah said...

That is too funny! I especially love how the Barbie in blue in the first photo has her legs bound with a rubber band so that she looks like a mermaid too- great attention to detail!!

The Wedlunds said...

How funny! I think we have a future photographer on our hands.

Olivia said...

Oh my gosh that is soooo funny. I love how she posed them different in each picture. That's adorable.