I found this gem when I uploaded the pictures from Ian's birthday~I had totally forgotten I had taken this one. My kids really love their Daddy. They have such fun together!
Can you believe our kiddos are two! They sure aren't babies anymore! That is a great shot with them and their daddy. I love it when my kids start turning into "daddy girls and boys" Oh and I don't think I ever told you that I really enjoyed your talk on Mothers day. One of my favorite talks is the one you mentioned by Elder Ballard.
My family is my life. They are my greatest joy and yet sometimes just a little frustrating. But I am complete with them and am happy. This is my chance to share them with you!
5 comments:
Daddies really are the "fun" ones, aren't they??
I love it!
Cute shot.
That is the sweetest photo! It is a gem because they will treasure it someday! Your family is beautiful Lianne!
Can you believe our kiddos are two! They sure aren't babies anymore!
That is a great shot with them and their daddy. I love it when my kids start turning into "daddy girls and boys"
Oh and I don't think I ever told you that I really enjoyed your talk on Mothers day. One of my favorite talks is the one you mentioned by Elder Ballard.
Post a Comment