Thursday, September 23, 2010

The Beach: Part 2 ~Family

The whole point of being at the beach was to be with family.

So here are some of those moments.

Clara and her Uncle Paul showing off their shells.
IMG_2013.jpg

Ian's catching a ride with Auntie Ana back to the hotel.
IMG_2018.jpg

Clara and Ian waiting for the next wave.
IMG_2067.jpg

Clara touching a jellyfish.
IMG_2093.jpg

Carson loves baseball!
IMG_2256.jpg

Ian and his Mommy
IMG_2299.jpg

Ian and Auntie Ana hanging out.
IMG_2401.jpg

Cute Carson
IMG_2393.jpg

IMG_2419.jpg

Clara and Cameron: Beautiful Girls
IMG_2404.jpg


*Now that I am to the point of posting these pictures I am really sad that I didn't get pictures of everyone that was there. Obviously I need to be more aware of things like that! So though all are not in the images here of our weekend, we had a great time together~ ONE AND ALL!!

4 comments:

Marianne said...

So jealous of your time at the beach! The photos are beautiful. I love the girl's eyes in the last one!

Olivia said...

These are beautiful. I love the sweet picture of you and Ian. They are all so good. I'm jealous that you are getting so good. A friend of mine just got me a new photo book for my birthday so I hope to learn a few new tips. I love the last picture as well. Their eyes just glow.

The Wedlunds said...

Love the Pictures! Wish we could have been there. I miss everyone so much! Love the picture of you and Ian. Love you!

Ben and Leslie Evans said...

GREAT pics. I'm especially a big fan of the "waiting for the next wave" pic.