Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Oh, what did we do in the summertime??

Now that school is back in session I guess I can find time to blog about what we did over the summer. Not a whole lot of exciting, as my poor kids can attest. But as I have mentioned before we did include water . . . in the form of swimming lessons (and swimming at home). Lessons were nice because they taught my kids to swim stronger and occurred 3 days a week. This kept us from going to stir crazy at home. Both Clara and Ian did very well.



There was some bribery involved.

And Clara started taking piano lessons this summer! She loves it, and has a GREAT teacher who makes learning to play the piano easy and fun!

5 comments:

Marianne said...

Hooray for pools! You know we are a swimming family! Too bad we don't live closer. My girls could give your kids some awesome private lessons. I love the photo of Clara at the piano too! Cute!

Ira and Claudia said...

Fun! Clara looks so beautiful in that picture at the piano. I'm glad you're gonna have more time to blog. I'll be definitely reading your posts. Say hello to Adam for me.

Lanie Gillespie said...

The piano picture is absolutely gorgeous!!! I heard you at taking a photography class. It defiantly shows. I love to go to your blog and look at all your awesome pictures!

Shannon said...

I always love looking at your blog. You take the best pictures of your kids and your life!

Petertammenson said...

You photography skills are so amazing! Love that one of Clara at the piano!